We will provide laundry once in the three week session, so plan to have enough clothes for around 10 days.
Here is a suggested packing list:
- 9 weekday outfits – assorted shirts, skirts etc.
- 12 under garments & socks/tights etc.
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 2 dressy Shabbos outfits (dresses or skirts)
- 2-3 bathing suits
- 3 towels
- 1 blanket
- Terry Bath Robe
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste/brush, shampoo, etc.)
- Wrist watch
- Extra Hangers
- 1 pair of sneakers
- 1 pair of Shabbos shoes
- 1 pair of water shoes/flip flops
- 1 warm jacket/sweater
- Raincoat or poncho
- Hair accessories & hair brush
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent (no spray/aerosol please)
- Sun block
- Water bottle with strap and insulated cover
- 2 pairs of eye glasses/sun glasses
- Laundry bag labeled with camper name in big print
- Stationery, stamps, postcards, pens; books and games
- Canteen Money
- $40 suggested spending money for trips
- $36 suggested donation for camp tzedakah auction
- Prize for Tzedakah Auction ($10-$50 value, something girls would enjoy)
Please mark all clothes, swim gear, accessories, etc. sent to camp with your daughter’s name using a permanent marker or name tag to avoid loss.The camp is not responsible for items lost or damaged during camp, but will do our best to locate them. We strongly urge you not to send expensive items to camp.
DO NOT SEND:
- Unnecessary valuable items or anything of sentimental value.
- Over-the-counter meds
- Curling irons
- Cell phones (cell phones will be collected at the beginning of camp)
- iPods, laptops, DVD players, etc. (which end up lost or damaged),
Medication: Make sure you sent in the medical forms including the permission form to dispense over the counter medications.If your daughter takes medication every day, make sure it is given to the nurse immediately. All medication – even vitamins – must be stored in the camp’s health room where it is available before and after meals and at bed-time.
Does your child wear eye-glasses? If this is the case, please pack a second pair just in case.
Does your child wear an orthodontic retainer? Please talk to her now about caring for it as part of the camp routine and not losing it.